ApexSQL Recover can recover lost data due to delete, truncate and drop operations. Recover BLOB data as files. Extract data from database backups without restoring them. Some features include compressed backup support, smart resource management, direct-to-database recovery, blob extraction, advanced filtering and more. ApexSQL Recover is compatible with all SQL Server databases from SQL Server 2005 onwards.
- Recover data without installing server side components on the SQL Server itself
- Compressed backup support: Use natively compressed transaction log and database backups as data sources
- Recover FileTables schema and data
- Smart resource management: Automatically identify the optimal recovery method for peak performance
- Improved scalability: Fully leverage the increased memory limit and performance boosts provided by the x64 architecture
- Direct-to-database recovery: Recover data directly to a database including data lost due to TRUNCATE or DROP operations. Recover lost tables directly to database including tables containing calculated columns or tables with missing schema and user defined data type definition
- BLOB extraction: Extract online BLOBs as data files
- Advanced filtering: Specify the timeframe in which your data or objects were lost
- Support for additional SQL Server objects and data types: Restore data from compressed tables and SPARSE columns. Recover vardecimal and FILESTREAM data
- Support for multiple data source types: Recover from live databases and transaction logs, detached database and transaction log files as well as native or compressed transaction log and database backups
- Lost data recovery: Recover data lost due to a DELETE or TRUNCATE operation
- Object restore: Recover dropped objects
- SQL Server 2016 support
- Support for Microsoft SQL Server 2017 CTP 2
ApexSQL Recover is a free trial software application from the Databases & Tools subcategory, part of the Business category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2017-05-18. The program can be installed on Win7 x32, Win7 x64, WinServer, WinVista, WinVista x64.
ApexSQL Recover (version 2017.01) has a file size of 44.00 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 379 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.